Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Thursday, September 18, 2014

"Yellow Submarines" you called.


Some throwback photos :D. Well I've been really busy, and I don't think I have time for blogging unless Extaliams is down (Which is like .... now!) hiakhiak. 

So one day in bugis, while me and my boyf walked past Yellow Submarines in Bugis Junction, I be like "Yes yes let's eat that later! - Which I heard from my friend that the cheese fries there was awesome!". My boyf is not the kinda cheesy stuff person, but I do.. I love cheese and milk to the extreme! :D


While waiting for our food ..... Let's take selfies ^-^


And yes here comes my food #likefinally yknow.


And opps I ate that in the wrong way ! I'm suppose to tear it half way and eat, but I just took out everything~ Which is so fail because I had hard time eating due to too much sauce. LOL.

The cheese fries is da yum! The amount of cheese sauce they give is like "CHEESE IS FREE". I love the amount of cheese sauce they put in the fries! And the roll I ate taste a bit like pizza, I love it and I will definitely come back for this!!!! :D. 

That's all, goodbye my lovely readers :') . #Day204.

No comments:

Post a Comment