Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Hold on to whatever keeps you happy. :D


Hesitated whether I should cut my fringe to bangzzz again or just keep my hair long ~ After asking the boyf so many times if I should cut, he always told me to do whatever I want. Also, he never once said that I look good with my bangzzz because ... I think I look young with that and he must be sad to look old beside me hehehe. I must say he looks like uncle and I don't feel surprised if there's children calling him uncle !! Anyway he is 22. After considering so long, I decided not to cut my fringe anymore, time to look like my age (Which is impossible). 

So recently I went to this Japan BBQ with the boyf for his birthday! He always want to try this and I know he craves for bbq (with meats and meats, he must be a carnivore). 


Located at Bugis+ 5th floor, Rocku ~ :D I must say the environment here is kind of different from the usual restaurant I usually eat. It's noisy, like a karaoke session or something. 


My boyf always looks weird with spect hahaha!! So there's a saying " Good food must share!!!!" XD.


It was not bad, I really like the bacon hahaha who doesn't like bacon? :D 


And yesss! It's my first time going over this new blue line ! Anyway I am just here to update my blog since my exams for this term is over , ohmy I'M HAPPY. :D 

To end this post , I gonna share my pizza and drumlet I ate with him a few days ago. Most probably digested already.


It's yummy. WHO DON'T LOVE PIZZA. XD Haha I'm sorry, I got so much to share. Since today it's my last exam for this term, I went to paint my nails just now! :D


And just when I was uploading this photo I ruined my nails because my fingers knocked until my lappy, argggg just hate it so much when nails takes so long to dry , I mean, really dry.

Oh yes I'm finally ending, thanks for reading! x

Just me and my boyf's ASSSS. ^^


Day 177! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment