Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Monday, March 10, 2014

You are the one, my love.


It's been months, hello my blog. It's rather funny I'm updating my blog at this kind of timing anyway. Here to share something, the long winded post I had posted months ago have been removed. And also, I was told not to read back my post anymore, and yes ! I didn't read it anymore, and at the point of time, when I was about to delete that super long winded post, I look at the photos again and I was wondering, did I really date this guy before? Because, I just feel that ... this guy is like a stranger to me. You know, I stared at the photos and I felt nothing, it's like... who is this? I actually manage to get out from that miserable life. And, I am able to do that, is because I met someone .. Someone who gave me this motivation to conquer my fears. 

I don't think I mentioned that much about my fears. You know the feeling when you don't dare to trust anyone anymore because of the past relationship you had? I do have this feeling before anyway, I just feel that guys betrays, guys runaway when they are tired of a relationship. But I was wrong for that, because one thing I realised here, is that the ex I had dated were described as "immature guys" . 

Enough of that, I met someone special . ;)


My hair today, but it was ruined later on due to the stupid strong wind, but I really love the cooling weather because Singapore is really too... hot...


Somewhere I have never been to for years. And I decided to bring this guy along with me, by telling him that "we are going to take a random bus number to a random place" but in fact I actually know where am I going anyway ha ha ha. x) Anyway, it was Woodlands Waterfront I am talking about . And anyway this is cool, we saw this cute thing there in waterfront. 


CUTE RIGHT HAHAHA XD.  I really enjoyed my day . 

One thing I still dislike about myself is I think too much. Which is something, someone mentioned that I need to change, yeah I decided to change at that point of time, but... Change for the better, and for someone else. And also, no longer to the person in my past. ;D . 

My super unreasonable attitude is fading away, I hope. I don't want that attitude to ever come back! ^^


I am badass for doing this I know. I got this feeling "GERALD WILL KILL ME." Because I took this photo very close and it looks somehow funny! Anyway I got a very nice shot in my phone, and I'm not going to post because that's for myself only. Love is selfish, so yes I'm going to keep it for myself only. 

Ohmy, my skin condition aren't getting any better, I keep having a lot of weird bites and I'm going crazy because sometimes, I have no idea whether it's bites or rashes. Ohmy terrible. And I gonna sleep now so byeeee. Ending my post with this ~ 


x).

No comments:

Post a Comment