Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Pathetic woman with a pathetic blog.


So this page is getting very bored, yknow, I know that as well. And well, I find it very rare because I am here updating my blog, and also, updating my blog at this timing. Okay basically, I am updating my blog right now is because I find that my blog is rather dead, and no one knows how I had been all these while. Anyway, I am not sleepy and I am bored, so why not? (: 

I have nothing to upload. No, not really , I have a lot of photos to upload. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT. I can't upload all my photos in malaysia because my camera card doesn't fit this laptop, Yes. Fyi I have changed my laptop, and it's a cute one, you wanna see? :D.


Haha, it's cute right? Because I grabbed a rilakkuma photo to put it as my cover page. Okay this was taken rather long ago, as seen from the laptop. I still feel rather sad as I took so much in Malaysia, end up I can't be able to upload it, I tried uploading to my older lappy, but ... end up my old lappy loads too slowly and it took forever, and yes, it's really forever, it's not loading omg. So I gave up. Sigh, I really want to upload it so badly, but somehow, I think there will be a way..... Sudden recall and I can use my usb cable as I am typing here. HAHA stupid, I actually took so long to think of a solution. But well, I was planning to use my laptop on my off day today, (yes it's after 12am already.) But my sist did book me to go Jurong Point to save her phone :( . So there goes my off day. SIGH. 

Anyway I am working now , haha just part time. Planning to go for a degree next year, however because I am studying in a private institution, it's really not easy to get a job next time.. It's kinda sad though. Still feel so remorseful about my English back then.... Although my language is quite good when I am being compared with people in China, hahaha asking for the obvious ~ But, my language is really..... Cmi when compared with my fellow Singaporeans. Forget it, it's not the time to talk about this as I am using my free time to do this. I find this post rather boring. And.... I hope everyone... including myself hehe are ready to look forward to my upcoming post ( which is idk when), on Singapore's neighbour trip HAHAHAHAA.  Not now, but soon. (: 

That's all, bye . Ohyah, there's a few changes on my blog, I'd removing songs on my blog, the links to other people blog as NO ONE LINKS ME ANYWAY LOL. :3 Also, I know there's a number of grammers mistake I made, and I don't bother editing it anymore. Bye ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment