Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Vexed over everything, do you have a problem?


So.... I'm back to blogging after a month? :) The photos here that I'm posting right now is a little bit quite long, a few weeks back maybe? Because now I'm like side bangs girl, which make me look so horrendous. Like dead eyes face, or maybe dead/tired face. Damn, regretted cutting my fringe now, I am just wishing that my hair will grow, ASAP. Somehow failed in cutting my fringe. -sigh- Need to tell you something before you continue reading, I will be ranting about my secondary school life and if you dislike me... I think you can just skip this post :x 



I should be happy because it's like finally, one module down. But now, another assignment came in again, marketing ha ha. The assignment wants me to bomb out one healthcare product and then want me to introduce that freaking healthcare product to the market lol. Okay I did thought of one :/ .

Anyway I think I really need to do something with my eyebrows, it's not thick at all and I'm so envious of my sist's eyebrow, or should I say her eyes as well, so big and pretty. AND THIS REMINDS ME OF SOMETHING. A few years back, a bitch actually directly told me right in front of my face telling me that my sist looks prettier than me (Which everyone knows that anyway) , however indirectly telling me that I'm ugly (which you don't have to say that.) . I love my face do you have problem with that? That's why I don't really like my secondary school life, there's ex-classmate which hate me for no reason and keep picking up on me. Okay I'm quite bad because I'm saying right in my blog about my feelings. What, anyway you've no rights to scold me unless you think you're the one whom I am saying and bear in mind that this is my blog, you can choose not to read at all. So.. that person can act so friendly to me and I do know what that person was doing behind my back. I would prefer if you tell straight in front of my face which whatever you would like to say, like... "Attracting Attention"? Ha, that's funny, you don't know me at all, so do you think you've the rights to said that? Well, I'm a very talkative person, and also.... loud, I know all these, and I think people who say that I am attracting attention are more likely to be an attention seeker. :3. Anyway I dislike those people who only took one sided comments and assume who am I. Well, as I said, YOU DON'T KNOW ME. And only people who hates me will only spread anything that is not going to be an advantage for me right. Anyway I don't really hate anyone except for one or maybe two. :D. Guess almost everyone knows. Just in case if anyone was thinking if is zx, I will say that no not her, I don't hate her at all. Somebody just somebody you think about it he he.

And anyway, don't say that I'm being an attention seeker here because I don't have much readers anyway, only close people will read even if I said "Blog updated" on my twitter. And haters should be mature enough to shut their ass off.


Anyway if you hate me, you wouldn't be reading my blog, right ? :3. Hmmm true, everyone, or should I said that girls hate criticism but however loves to gossip? Although... I really understand that gossip is a sin hmmmm. Enough of that, apology to those who think that I had offended you just because I said that people who spread around saying that I am attracting attention are more likely to be one. :D. Well, mood turns good after saying something bad. Continue with my horrendous hair. So my fringe was this long, and became so short after that... just scroll ~


And here it is. Horrible hair omg. Okay let me try to change the topic LOL.


A few days ago ... You know who I saw? MALENI ! XD. He he, I miss her a lot can, she suddenly appear infront of me and yun lin, and we both thought that it was someone that look like her hahaha!! Anyway I miss Jiahui a lot too, hope to see her soon~~~~ 


Enough enough haha. I will be blogging only when my fringe grows longer ha ha ha. And anyway I really love my sist , and also yun lin ! She is someone I can rant my feelings as well ! And also my lovely boyf la! :)

Like a saying, "it's not about the quantity that matters, but the quality that matters." . Bai ! ^^

AND DON'T INSULT ME PLEASE, I KNOW MY FRINGE IS HORRIBLE NOW. BAI !!! :(. AND OH, SEND ME CANDY CRUSH LIFE OKAY XD. Thanks in advance LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment