Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A memorable;; family trip.


Well I am back with blogging (just today!) . AND AND I am so happy , because one year passed, today is 081013 ! It marks one year of me and my dearest being together :'). I am so happy, so thankful that we have been going through. Yeahhh, he's right, we went through ups and downs. We always quarrel over stupid stuffs, and it's always me that created so much trouble hahaha (Still dare to say huhhh) .  I am so excited because we are going for korean bbq today !!!! :D. Okay LOL , excited because.. I never even once ate that before hahahaha !! Okay me and my crazy thoughts. Overly excited and I went super hyper . 

& Yes to my dearest, I love you so so so much and I hope our days together will never end, I hope I will never be your ex. (: I love you. Really thankful to have you all these while by my side. I really can't imagine how my life would be if I never met you, because .. You changed my life. :') .

Enough enough. This post is a throwback to what I have been months ago, yeapp it was taken during September. Went to Malaysia with my family and it's rather sad as we only stay overnight for a day, as Malaysia is kinda dangerous especially that area we stayed. Okay we were staying at Johor Jaya, (it's near Johor Bahru but it's not at JB.) . Been told that there were 5 robbery cases happened in the house I stayed, so my mummy and daddy actually can't sleep peacefully because of that. So yes, Malaysia is not a safe place, really. Singapore is a much safer place but however, there's been slashing cases happening, even in Woodlands, scary though. Okay pictures.


I LOOK WEIRD, I DONTKNOW WHY . T^T. Maybe because it was taken when I didn't drink much water hahaha. Or maybe the lighting spoilt my pictures. But .. I will just post as I already uploaded it anyway. On the car, to Malaysia :D.


Sorry mummy. I think camera too clear omg...... MY FACE LOL.


 I just can't stop taking photo with myself.... because I am really obsessed with myself hahaha.


Train while we are on the road to malaysia heheehe. And next, we went to makan when we reach Malaysia. It's damn stupid while we are otw to the house in Malaysia. Road sign in Malaysia changed, and when we get out, we immediately can't even get to choose which way to go, and we went missing in Malaysia. We just need to go around JB, and end up the road sign is to Malacca/ KL. We were like.. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME. SAVE MEEEEE." We need U-turn, because we went to the wrong road !!! But omg luckily my daddy is an expert, he knows that we can't keep going straight because it's never ending. So he took risk and turn when there's a chance. Okay we were lucky as we actually found our way back. :').

We went to "The Toast" for dining, duhh. And it's freaking cheap and delicious !!!



A picture with mummy while waiting as there's long queue.


Heyyy, don't just look at my mummy and brother, look into the mirror ! :D


Hahaha, daddy looking cute hahaha !! ^^ and here comes foooood and drink.


I drank ice chocolate and it wasn't that nice actually. My sist drank milo-ice cream and it tasted quite nice.


This picture above tasted SUPER NICE. Omg I really love that, inside this includes ham and cheese and it taste.... omg TOO NICE. I hope I get the chance to eat that again, I really loveeeee.



I love this as well :D. And the bill, for 8 people for godness sake. :D


Remember, this cost in ringgit. :D. 


The camera focused on the tissue box, hahaha I was taking HSBC instead. Well, in malaysia you need to drive so far in order to withdraw money from the ATM. Omg I feel so lucky staying in Sg, really. You can find POSB almost everywhere.


Too bored while waiting for daddy. Hahaha. Next is my selfie as well, in the house this time hahaha.


And this somehow marks the 1st day there.


 The flowers outside our house hahaha. :D 2nd day there, and I am having a thicker make-up.



Sorry people because I always spam when I started taking photos of myself. As I mentioned, I am too obsessed with myself. :) 2nd day, we went to Secret Recipe for our lunch, after that back to Sg. :'((


Life is not sweet at all. :/ haha.

Started taking photos when we are getting bored waiting for food to arrive. :(.


Yay, mummy and daddy !! :D


 And foooood.

Tooooo fattening, really. Hahaha .


And... I am done. Hehe. :D. A very long post, and it came from me. Nice try~ Goodbye and have a great day ahead everyone ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment