Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Monday, October 21, 2013

If only we will never fall sick.


Hmmm, well photos were taken via lappy camera. The quality is a nonono. But here's four shots of me taken without even deleting hahaha because I am lazy to take a good one. Anyway it's the lighting problem ;'(. Today is a stay home Monday. Because I don't have to work today, they cancelled my work and there goes my money. But I don't find it bad staying at home though, because I am quite sick, sick as in.... Flu, cough and sore throat all came in at the same time. Terrible... Usually it came one by one, but for now, no.. All come and attack me at once and it started with the tomyum U-mian I ate three days back ;'( . 

The weather is not in a good condition anyway, and I am someone who can't really take spicyness but yet love to eat something spicy. That day while working, I was craving for tomyum, hahaha. Funny thing is I HATE SEAFOOD, yet I forgotten to tell them to change seafood to fish, so end up I spent SGD4.50 on this tomyum u-mian, and only ate the noodle not the ingredient, crazy right. It's yummy, spicy yet sweet. The combination is really nice. But forgotten the fact about the weather and I am a weak person, I really fall sick easily.. Yet hate to see the doctor hahaha. If you know me well enough, you sure do know that I am always sick hahaha, my friend in school still turn out to be "tissue supplier" because I always bring too less tissue yet flu hits on me and I need tissue badly. And today, while staying home, I finished the whole box of tissue, and my mummy said "luckily tissue doesn't cost like gold, if not we will go bankrupt." . Because of me, my boyf asked his mummy to buy tissue box at his house hahaha. Well, my boyf doesn't have tissue at home (and I wondered how they even survived without it haha!!) and okay too touched. 

There's a need for me to exercise haha, okay that's it, I am tired now, goodbye :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment