Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Genting.


HAI . YOU MISS ME RIGHT HAHAHAHAHA. Okay lame. Time to blog and after this post, I won't be blogging so much anymore and well...... I know you will miss me blogging right ! Because now my school starts, -sigh- yesyesyes it's advanced diploma this time, the lecturer still said that in order to take degree level we need to have As and Bs. If that's so, I should just quit this course right. Since my Business Law got a C. Yuck I know, my only module which I see a C. Anyway back to the topic which I use it as my blog title here. During the 17~19th of March, I went to genting!!^^ Some photos taken before I leave Singapore.

  

DIDI HAHAHA. XD. (above) And ohhhh, photos are being mixed; some are from my phone, some camera hehe. Because I'm lazy sometimes haha.
  

Sent a family photo (w/o didi) to my sist via whatsapp because she didn't get to go genting :b. Bad sist I know hahaha!!



And.... In the bus, going to genting ~


(above) It was still a little dark then. We were in the bus around 6am .

(below) MALAYSIAAAAAAAA. 



And... At that point of time.. I already miss my lion hmmmm. Crazy woman I know :b So that's why I'm there taking picture of my necklace!


 My first meal in Malaysia. I can't eat much in the morning, anyway not nice hahahaa.

 

Here is genting weather, by looking at it, you know it will be damn cold okay!!!! :3


Waiting for our hotel heh.

 
 

In the hotel ;


 To the mushroom farm!! The food is delicious yummyyyy. P/S; I didn't took the photo of food haha!


Went to mushroom farm for two times haha. :D. It's a pity that I didn't get to go to strawberry farm because I really want to go!!!





Not much to take :3.


If you still remember this pop pop, well, no longer in Singapore, I remember playing this when I was still a little child, this is to let you throw something that looks like a stone on the ground which gives you a pop sound! This is fun to me at this age hahahaha!!! 


And ohhhh not forgetting the goose I saw a mushroom farm!!! There is somemore even below on my post because now these are taken from my camera.


And back to the building inside.

 

 Baskin Robbins! :D.

 

Second dayyyyy:


 This is genting theme parkkkk! ^^ yessss I went there hehehe. Space shot was the most scary one. In case you don't know what's that, well, let me show you^^ (took it from the web!)


Not taken by me, so the photo is a little small. Credit from.... another blogger which idk hahaha! Seems more like commit suicide to me LOL. Space shot was indeed scary to me, because after this space shot, other scary ones sounds nothing anymore!



Anyway the girl behind me seriously looks like Pei Lin (a junior from my secondary school). Well, noticed her because she also went with the whole group with us to the mushroom park and so on. And then... somemore goose! ^^


THEME PARK HEHEHEHE. Anyway I didn't play this hahaha because I don't want to lie down.
 

 My partner in genting! Yi Ting! :D.


 And next is spamming of photos of my didi. You can skip this part if you want to hahahaha


Here HAHA. He like to show act cute face, so too bad!


 My daddy!^^


 And then after that... back to the hotel before I went out again haha^^.

 

Some cool thing hahaha! 


 Yi Ting spin a coin into it!


And to think about going home next day, it's kinda sad!:3

 

And starbucks hehe. I didn't get to eat the cheesecake!!!!! T.T.

 
 
 
 
 

And the outdoor wristband that day. Didn't went for indoor because it seems like for children to me! And then.... back to Singapore. :( The bus trip up and down the genting is very terrible. I wanted to vomit so badly that time. I only hate that period of time!


And also....

 
Then... last meal in Malaysia!

 
 
 

Didn't eat much because I got no feel!

BYE GENTING. XD.


And back to Singapore, I became sick, with terrible cough which I still haven't recover until now. 

At boyf''s shop, ALOHAAAAAA. XD.

 
It's delicious!!!! XD. Anyway on Tuesday there's Men night that gives you 20% discount, and Wednesday there's Ladies night which also gives you 20% discount! :D. At Aloha Ma Maison which is available at Bugis+, Bugis Junction, The Central (Clarke Quay) and I am not sure other than these few outlets hahahaha!! :D. You should try because it's damn delicious! Anyway go Bugis plus and you might be able to see lion shouting ALOHA with his hawaiian uniform! XD. Okay I'm bad! ^^

Ending this post with this drink, which is nice tooooo!


BYE . PS : I won't be updating blog maybe for some time already! :x

No comments:

Post a Comment