Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Memorable Friday.


Today is Tuesday hmmm I k r. These photo were taken during last Friday (if I'm not wrong hmmm.) . I'm sure is during March since this was taken after I quit my job! And I remember the last time I work was during the last day of Feb which is on Thursday. So I assume this was taken the day after 28Feb. An outing with family was awesome plus ultra awesome. But however my daddy was not there. TwT.


(my pathetic hairstyle. Because I didn't comb my hair when my sist took this two arghhh!)


There was some even ugly one so I didn't post up because I don't want to let everyone see my retarded face!!!! TwT. And, then out we go! Before taking bus, my mummy, sist and I went to pick up my didi from his tuition centre and after that we went to take bus169 and alright after 1 bus stop so that we can take bus858. Well we planned to alright at the bus stop which bus169 and bus858 that meets. So that we can alright to our destination wheee. And ohya, we went to SSC (Sembawang Shopping Centre).


And tardahhh you miss my self photo? Haha just kidding. 


And there we go ~


We went to makan kaya toast to gives us a little energy to shop first~ And while waiting, I'm taking photo of..... myself.... again.


Hahahahaha sorry mummy make you look so unglam hahahahaha.


 Daiso~ Okayyy I look like a weirdo here but well, It won't look nice as long as my fringe is there!!!


 Hahaha took some photos to make people feel that I am not too zilian haha!!


 And hi ~


And oh, I find this box looking adorable hahaha, somemore it's mint colour!


Bought monopoly deal at popular to play hahaha. So fun so fun !! Okay I'm a little crazy right now! Byebye. I'm going to watch my ko 3anguo! Only left with 4 episodes and I will be watching running man already, need to catch up or else I know nothing! (Mind blank!)
And anyway, the weather sucks nowadays and so I'm having flu argh. So .... Drink more water ~

No comments:

Post a Comment