Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Confidence is probably the sexiest personality trait.


Hi my beautiful and handsome readers, well all these photos I'm posting and this post are all during Feb! Well to be easier said, I'm posting all my feb photo so that the next post I'm posting will be during March! :b Understood? Yes , no, yes, no? :3


I love this korilakkuma! Very much!!! :D.


Hmmmm, without concealer on my face so dark circles are damn obvious but I don't care!!! :b


Finally something different? :3


Hi me on my comfy bed!


Yesyesyes after this post, if I ever snap a picture of myself with black tee, it doesn't mean I'm going to work already yay!!!! Hahaha insane.


Too zilian but sorryyyyyy you know I love to snap a photo of myself, everytime.


Hahaha took photo a little sideway because I remember taking photo like this when I was younger - maybe around 4years ago! Forever young huh? :D. Okay byebye readers haha.

147days and counting. And also counting down to 8 march; which is 5days later hehe! :D.

And ohhhh... I forgotten to upload this! :D. Me with blackhead mask hehe, Okayyy I want to get rid of my blackheads so much but however this few days, I forgotten about my nose and so .... too bad?


Bought this mac concealer and also this loreal youth code to settle my panda eyes and also my eye bag! I hope this goes well, my colleague may told me to try this mac concealer , she said it's good so I just bought it and try since it mean no harm. And this loreal youth code I read xiaxue's blog a few weeks ago, and saw this on 20% sales haha so might as well just try! :D.




Really hope it goes well ! Hehe byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment