Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Paranoid too easily ; Even though I know I shouldn't be pessimistic.


Hi everybodyyyy. I realise I lost a lot of readers, but nevermind! Because there are still people who constantly read my blog wheeee. okay that's not the main point. I hope March come quick, but not school days!!! I still want my holiday ~ Okay, I will study hard ok!! Well, I am going to uss with baby yay!!! So happy so happy!!!!!! Hahaha and also will go shopping and I decided to swim during march before school starts. Need to relax before going to hell ! Jiayou!! 


Wanted to swim today, but the weather ruined everything .



Close up photo.


I love taking random photo of myself. Hmm, but I will make sure I upload all my older photos before 8th of March because I want leave a post just for uss yay. And then tomorrow is my last day of work, will probably miss my working days. Because the colleagues are great there. (: And then also, I know a lot about swimming costumes after working. Hehe. Anyway I'm a rilakkuma lover so I went to steal my sist's rilakkuma and take a few pictures of it. Hehe.


I realise I don't take picture using the camera often when I'm putting on my makeup. Haha!! Because I usually use phone to take photo instead! :D. But aha~ because I will keep going out during march so maybe I will take photo with makeup already yay. So awaiting for genting trip!!!! :B


Love this korilakkuma so badly!!! Thanks baby! :3

143 days and counting !

No comments:

Post a Comment