Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Friday, February 15, 2013

My hair is dying.


SO HI. LOL. Okay saying my hair is dying is a little crazy, I mean I'm dying my hair. This was taken before cny, should be on Jan haha. And I still got a lot of photos not on blog because I am quite lazy to blog now hahaha I want to watch my drama ^^. Now my fringe is bangbang hahaha. Okay well I had edit my blogskin, by putting instagram on the side so it will be better if you view it in web version instead of mobile ones. And also my instagram is not really active anyway because I scare people say I zilian hahaha!!! And well, twitter more active so you can always follow my twitter! @Ahchewx_x hehe.


Just in case I will miss my hair colour so I took picture of my hair hahaha.


Dying hair at home haha.



 Hiiii hahaha dying hair in process lol !


And tadah! Okay now my hair colour is not like that anymore it turns a brown, sadly, because I want it to be reddish! :(.



Goodbye, I will be back soon! :D. And Just incase you don't know, I post a larger picture instead of smaller ones on all my previous post haha.


Gonna watch this now bye!!! XD.



No comments:

Post a Comment