Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Thursday, January 17, 2013

I'm not lazy, I just really enjoy doing nothing.


Hi everyone, I'm finally back to blogging after 1month. Hahahaha so sorry ^^. My camera suck to the core okkkk, it spoilt. Well those photos I'd uploaded here are mixed from my camera and also from handphone (most of them are from camera). I am finally blogging because I've no work today and also I'm going out at a later timing so I'm free now! Wheewheeeee. I wanted to watch drama today. But suddenly thought about blogging ~ Just in case you miss my photos..... Here it is ! ^^


I remember taking photo of myself before going out to date with boyf. But all of the suddenly, my manager ask me to work in plaza sg! Sad dieeeee. Haha! So I changed my clothes to back ahhh black~. And worst is I only received msg ater I took a bus. Tmd ~ And because I woke up very early that day, so I had a lot of free time until afternoon. Arghhhh spoil my date with him!!!!


(in work.)
Ohhh next is another day out with my loveeeee hahaha. okay ryanloh (: And well, same thing, I always love to take peekture of myself before going out hahaha.


Pastamania at nex ^^. When I am craving for garlic bread, I will always call for pomodoro^^.


Next is day out with my family hehehe.


And took a few snaps with sist! (;

 

 And I look so fugly hahahaha. I don't care~ :3.


Sugarcane yayyy!^^.
And next is to school to study for my bs! And also for dating hahahahaha. Okayyy^^


Actually I don't want to upload photos with my boyf oneeeee. Because I wanted to blog another post just for him, but because here now is 12:50 and I need to prepare to go out, so I scare I've no time to blog another post!!! So hehehehe. Not showing all since I had intention to blog just for him ^^. And this year maybe I finally had a chance to blog about how happy my life had been in 2013 hahahaha. And then repost photos of me and him okkk. So fast telling everyone what's my plan here! :D.

 

Chocolate for me and him in school hahaha!! 


Went amk to collect our necklace wheeeee. Hahahhaa!!^^ And after that zilian with him hahahah okay I'm a bad girlf who always pull him to take photo with me LOL.



Next is.... working days. Hahahahahaahhaa. Bo liao siaaa. I want to make this post long enough haha.


A few days ago, at cwp with mummy and sist! Hahahaha finally got chance to go out with them! So I had intention to take off day during Sundays on Feb. And.... My sist's phone cover, I'm so jealous. Because I can't find note2 cover with rilakkuma....



There's also pizza but I didn't took a photo with it! Hahahaha and ahem, I TREAT THEM ONE LOL.
And next is a few more random picture taken within this few days and end my post. Thanks for reading my blog and I appreciate it a lot. And hehehe I somehow like this phone cover!^^.


Gongcha milk Chocolate yesterday hehehe. I still like their milk green tea more. (:


Hehehehe at workplace changing room. So I shall end this post here wheeee. 102 days and counting :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment