Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Just you, no one else.

Hi everybody~!!! I'm sosososososooo sorry for not posting my blog for don't know how long now! So sorry because firstly, my camera spoilt, and secondly I got a new phone ; which is note2 whee wheeeee and I tried blogging via handphone but it didn't work, so I gave up. Well, I won't be blogging for a very long time now! And I'm sosososo sure that I'll be losing a lot of readers argh sad! :b. Well, I'm working now toooooo so I have no time to use lappy anyway! How I wish my camera still exists, I miss my camera badly because the camera is much better compared to note2 ! Note2 is good in terms of watching video hahahahaha. Some photos I posted on facebook today too since I can just copy and paste hahaha!^^ Neoprints with my sist hehe!! ^^.


In square hehehe.


Next is I not sure when did I took it hahahahaha, inside mrt if I'm not wrong^^.


And some photos with my boy hahaha. xD. Before I say bye! Argh I think I'm used to posting a lot of photo but no chance to. :(.



Not sure when did I took this but at bugis with baby at another day hahahaha~! :b 


And and hahahahhahaa he at arcade playing bball hahahaha okay cute :D.

HAO LE BYEBYEBYE!!:B. and 69days and counting :b

No comments:

Post a Comment