Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.


I'm pretty sure you misssss me so you came to see my blog right, hi, I'm back again!! ^^. Nvm first... AHHHH I keep asking myself this. Galaxy S3 LTE or Note 2 LTE?!!! :@. Well the price difference is that note2 is more expensive than s3 by $100 only lahhh. But it's too big for me, however it's prettyyyyyy. :(/. Okay lah they look almost the same but arghh. Hard to choose, who ask me so small size. LOL. I myself already find s3 big already. T^T. Maybe more likely to change into Note2 because it's just a little difference but then.... I long wanted to change into S3, like changing heart haha. :b. Okay hmmm.
S3 and Note 2 


Choose until pekcek, I only know the only thing is I'm not going to change to ip5 because I prefer it to be big than long haha ^^.


Tried this chocolate, have you tasted it yet? Haha, okay lah, it's quite nice but just that I don't really like their jelly candy because it taste like those children berry cough syrup hahaha. So too bad for me^^. And now I feel like eating this! Took it from my previous previous blog post hahaha ^^


So well tried Marche bakery's bread, it's quite nice but a little hard for me but I still like it! Hahaha^^.


Hiii , Back to my own photo hahaha.


Okayyy I somehow like my own hair (below), that's taken when I just woke up haha, the above one was taken the night before I sleep hahaha. so that's why same clothing. And because of this hair of mine, I don't feel like bathing at all hahahaha crazy. OF COURSE I did bathe in the end lah haha. ^^.


 And (below), I decided to play with make-ups hahahaha.


Ohhh haven't make up lahhh (above). Only from this onwards. Okayyyy because I very zilian so... well..


I think make-up a little fail so I look quite weird hahahaha. ^^




Took off eye lashes already. :). And there's difference too hahaha ^^.


Make-up remover, okayyy, I don't find it good eh. It don't remove make up fast and it cost a lot. -.- Okay and I did tried the free make-up remover , the aqua jelly one from Biore, it's way better, really, just that it will make my eyes feel damn oily but the one (below) doesn't make me feel oily, so end up I used the one from Biore first then this ^^.


Next will be the day out with yunlin, and now I find myself looking weird without make up omfg. Kill me please. ><".


And okayyy I just upload this, this is my house hahahaha very childish ok. = =. Because I wanted to show this to my teddy that how my house look like and then I didn't know that I upload everything here so might as well... I just type something lo :D.


Hahaha part of my room, the most clean part already, because other part is way too messy hahaha. Well I'm a messy person ^^.  And today, I'm way too bored so played with my nails, and took a picture of my fingers hahaha okayyyy simple one will do. :)



And recently I keep listening to this song cannnn, okay it's quite old but I still find it nice ^^.




Haha ^^ Jinwoon very cute ^^. Okayyy end of post ~~~ :3. 

24days and counting ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment