Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thinking too highly of myself. It's just, nonsense.


Yeappppp, having you is enough. :D. Okayyyyyy so yesterday celebrated grandpa's advance birthday and now today celebrated my little cousin weijie's advance birthday too. Because their birthday lies on weekdays and we might not be free :b. hehehe.


So above was yesterday's outfit, today mickey mouse!! :B.


Yesterday was steamboat, today full of foooood. I gonna be fat fat fat!! Didn't manage to take a picture of steamboat because I was way too lazy to take out my camera, and well, I didn't take a picture of yesterday's cake as well, sigh! :(.


My future phone hehehe. xD.


ohoh. xD.


Finallyyyy birthday cake hehe. xD.


Hi cake. xD.


MY BROTHER. XD.


Time to watch TED. Hahaha. The bear so cute!!!!!! :3. Ryan still ask me to marry the bear :b. Okayyyy shall watch ted now! Byebyeeeeee!! :D.


CUTE RIGHT LOL.



BYE. XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment