Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hi & Bye zoo. :)


So I've went to zoo with yunlin yesterday!^^. xD.


 AND YEAH. ZOO. XD.



Mopiko because mosquito always loves me. :B.


Crocodile!! HAHAHA.



(the one above) I tried so hard just to take that photo cao! :3


Just in case no one knows what am I taking... Here it is!^^


Monkey is boring hahaha.


Bird. LOL.



Never fails to zilian hehehe.


 CUTE RIGHT. HAHA.


Ahhhh turn yr head please, I forgotten to rotate it! :b


Black bear^^ (below)



Hehehe the sign so cute can! :B.

 
Ahhhh me LOL.




Zebra very cute lahhhhh hahahaha. xD.


PIGS. LOL.LOL.LOL.


Ehhh not sure what's below hahaha.


Terence thng!! LOL.


And this bird below shitted. Hmmmmm.



 Hi Lion! :b.


 CUTE RIGHT?!! (Below)


I took with the fake one LOL.


 MY FACE LOOKS FAT HERE T.T





This looks cute too. XD. And and and and I was so shocked when butterfly stuck at yunlin's pants!


ER XIN DA BIANNNNN. Disgusting cockroaches!



Big tortoise!! Hahaha my mummy say one of the big tortoise was capture by my grandpa and his friends, and they pass he big tortoise to the zoo!! XD. And yeahhh I suddenly remember I saw one photo of my grandpa with that big big tortoise!! Just recalled!! XD. OMG FEELING SO HONOURED LOL.


Horse!! ^^ xD.




 Goat!! ^^


Mehhh mehhh.


 Cute right!!!!! XD.


 This small didi feeding rabbit, cute maxxxx!


 Rabbit standing!! XD.


Zoo event!! XD.


^__^.

HIPPOOOO. HEHEHE.


But way different from the cartoon version LOL. and and white tiger!! :p


This.. what is this.. but okayy this thing can ran fast and it's.. kind of irritating! Because I had hard time taking it too. T.T


 Zoo event #2. Hahahaha yeah indeed it's all about kids.... LOL.


Weird. WHY NO MORE PHOTO LOL. Weird, I thought I had more!! hahaha! :p

And next is... today's ootd. :D.


Tired 51beancurd, it's nice! :)


And that's all ! For now I guess I will only update my blog when I started taking photo because I uploaded all my photos le! Byebye!! :B.

No comments:

Post a Comment