Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Monday, September 10, 2012

No title. :b


Hi, finally updating my blog haha. just with photos bah. xD. All like some sort of outdated photos. This was taken during the day family all went to aunt house. :) and ofcourse before i went out I'll zilian lah^^.


Pretty pretty mummy^^.


Hehehe all still taken in my pretty home. xD.


Like finally. @ Aunt house. hehe.




Nooo nooo don't jump~~~~ :p


That time, I should be studying business law but end up taking photos hahaha. xD.



@Junction10.

-damn ugly LOL-

 Everywhere is written "TO SHOPS" XD.


My mummy acting cute hahaha because the wall was written to shops with arrow pointing to the left but in reality, it's downstairs, then my mum was banging on the wall. How cute :D.


Some preview hahaha. xD.


 I can only say it's small small small small ~~


Beancurd time. hehe. Somehow taste like laoban!! :b


Weihong! :b


Ahhhh my sist took this LOL.


@KFC, during the night^^. hahaha my dad face :b.


BUSINESS LAW LOL.


Hi TV! Cute cute cute cute. :b


I still find it cute using twitter here but not nice to use because I must type using remote control and it's like only numbers. :(

A VERY FAIL ONE LOL.


In school hahaha. xD.


Hi classmates. xD.

In the bus. going home during the day i took the above picture^^


All time favourite :*


Hi, it's me again :p


My green bunnnnny ^___^.


BYEBYEBYE. XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment