Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Thursday, September 13, 2012

被爱的人到最后也会受伤。


Hehehehehehehe because exam is over so I've so much time to blog. And since today is my self-declare holiday so not going to school and then I've nothing to do. However, I think from next week onwards I'm going to be busy due to assignment and so on. Sigh, To be frank I was lucky not to take computer engineering or by now I'm dying. Because the latest module which I'm taking is Business Statistic and Fitness for information technology (if I'm not wrong) and I SWEAR I ALMOST FALL ASLEEP DURING FIT lesson ohmygod. -___-. It's about computer stuff and I don't like it at all, so I swear I felt lucky not taking computer courses or else I'll regret like mad.
And so now I'm trying to post all my photo into my blog because tmrw I'm going to the zoo! I'm sure I'll be taking a lot of animals picture so if I didn't finish uploading my own picture here, it will take a long time for me to upload the zoo trip picture. haha. I wonder how much will I be taking, sure hell alot! ^^. I hope I can zilian too wheewhee.


I'm so sure that I'll zilian before I go out of my house hehe. xD.


The day I went to bugis with my sist ! (below) I didn't say it was taken on bugis ok! I only mentioned "the day", hehe.


This picture looks like the photo is being focus on my face only hehehe. (above)


@KOI. XD.


@Bugis+


@Toilet LOL.


@Astons!^^


And while waiting for food, I went to zilian again LOL.


FOOD. LOL. XD. I LOVE THE SIDE DISHES MORE THAN THE MAIN DISH LOL.


Don't know ----> that's extra photos hahaha. I think I still have photos not being posted ^^


SEE ME NEXT TIME HEHEHE. XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment