Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Monday, June 4, 2012

Intoxicated by memories and feelings.


Hiiiiiii people, I'm afraid but to tell you that after you see this post, you might not want to visit my blog ever again! So what's the reason? :B. The reason is because in this post, there are about 100photos here, (some were remove when I was editing because it's too ugly LOL).. Unless you don't mind seeing me spamming my own zilian photo lah! :p. Or else you will regret hahahaha. So have fun looking through my photos! ^^. Ps! Because if I were to be inactive on blogs, the next time I post, it will be spamming of photos and photos and photos! I'm sorry about it ehh! :p. 

Ohwell, all these photos were uploaded yesterday,3June2012 , but I didn't manage to blog because it's already midnight and I'm afraid of naggings. Well, who love being nagged by our parents? Hahaha! But well... I don't think the first picture I'd taken is well taken. Ahhh shit. But I don't care~! :p. 


HAHAHA. Still loving stitch like an idiot. :B. I think all these picture were taken a few weeks back? Hehe, I'm not sure. :B.



Well, I've nothing better to do. LOL.


Haha. (above) My twitter dp a few days back! But I'd changed once again! :p


P/S. I totally obsessed taking pictures of myself omg.

Next, the few pictures below were taken a week before my school exam! Well, study = stress. Memorising = Super stress. Well, I guess I'm totally those Math/Science type and not those humanities type. Because I really think that humanities people are those good in memorising one. OMG I'M NOT THAT TYPE LOL. And I wish I can memorise everything~! But well, at least I did success in memorising, but during the examination, my mind went blank on the very first 5mins. I'm so afraid that I can't remember anything!


I love this bread with egg with chilli sauce, hahahaha. I always request mum to prepare that for me! :B


And well, I love this picture because it looks like as though I'm wearing contact lens! Haha! Shall post this on twitter later on! :p.


(below). LOL. Don't know on which day I went mac with boyf. LOL. Sorry~ I took it when I saw him sleeping so don't blame me ok! :D.


And after that we went separate ways. So I went around the park alone :(.


Totally wtf hahaha. Before I went zilian, I look around everywhere and assure that no one is looking.

(below) Study day...... again. T.T

OB sucks hahahaha. I even used whiteboard to memorise it LOL. And took photo again~!


I'm so zilian LOL. even sleepy face also want to take^^


My big fat lips! :3.

And I've no idea why my mum tied up my toys and sist's penguin together. LOL.



This is nice, okayyy now I'm hungry, I shall see if there's bread later~ :D.


Coffee bean & Studying with YunLin. :D. Berry 'd teasure. <3


Next is.. domo dustcap, given by kam a few months back? :O. But now I'm using stitch one^^.


Lozenges :D. LOL.

Green bunny^^ :D. (below)


LOL ACT CUTE. PS. XD.


The next morning when I woke up, but forgotten when! :p


Hellokitty! Arghhh, OOS for the third one lahh! Kao!


Study night again. :(.


Errrrr, ear bleeding. looool. but then not so obvious lah~~ :p


Weihong :O.

Fries~~~~~.


Ps. another act cute one but I honestly think it's cute hahahahahhaha.


Green bunny~!!!! :p


Laoban beancurd :D.



And do anyone in 5N1 (2011) remember this battery?!!!! And this Saturday, there will be class outing~!





YAY. I'm finally done! HAHAHA. XD. So blog updated~! (: .

No comments:

Post a Comment