Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Initiative is doing the right thing without being told.


50++ photos to be added hahahaha. Changed my blogskin too! :B.


 Pika pika^^. Well all these were taken quite long ago!


 Next up... Is the day I went Orchard with Yunlin^^.


 @Paragon :D.



 Rilakkuma purse! :B.


 The egg yolk is cute okay! :P.


 Food republic coupon :p.


 Grrrrr. Me again :B. I damn zilian and #foreveralone :B.


 Upside down me. :P.


 Reflection. (:


 (blurry)

 :B



 The effect damn coooool :P.

And well I didn't post my latest photo since I always update the photos that I haven't post before and well it's really a lot. I need so much time to upload everything can. Maybe this time round, I'll posting two posts so that I can post more latest photo :D. Yay. Maybe only. :B. Okay byebye. I'll type more only if I post newly photo that I'd took because all those "older-version" photo.. Erm I'd forgotten what had happened! Seeyouuu bye :P.


No comments:

Post a Comment