Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Friday, May 25, 2012

Don't ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness.

Hi people, miss me miss me?! XD.
Okayyyy me and my photo. :D.



















 I HATE OB. T.T. Okayyyy after this post, I'll consider studying again, hahaha. XD.
Took this a week agoooo. :3. My ipod screen protector cmi already, but then can't take t out first because my brother may spoil my screen!! :(.

I don't know why but I think he is getting bored of this relationship. Haix. Or maybe I'm getting sensitive once again? Or I'm too stress due to the coming examination. AND AFTER BAF EXAM, I'M SO GOING TO GO SHOPPING OK, GSS NOW LEH LOL LOL LOL LOL. XD. But I'm afraid that all the good stock will be gone after my exam. Haix. Okayyyy. :(.
Okay goodbye~! I'm awaiting for this coming June class outing!! ^^. Hope it will be fun alright! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment