Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Saturday, May 12, 2012

She's not afraid to tell you she loves you, she's just afraid you won't tell her you love her back.


XD

HIIII. XD. JUST POST PHOTO FOR FUN. HEHEHE.



It's May now. And 11th had passed. HAPPY4THMONTH. (:




THIS SERIOUSLY SMELLS NICE OK. :3


Ok I think this picture is not well taken, but I like the hair colour of mine :D.


MY MEMBERSHIP CARD IN MDIS. Photo super ugly max. LOL.


Hehehe. I love my hair lol.


Neighbour made this cookie one. It's quite yummy. :3


Pink sky~!

Weihong LOL.

Angry bird sticker, and xinyan's penguin is holding it :3.





Coffeebean with YunLin today^^.


HappyMotherDay card. (: .

OKAYBYE ! XD. OHYAH, I SCORED FULL MARKS FOR BAF TEST LOL HAHAHAHA.
Congrats me please! :p. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment