Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Love is a blind whore with mental disease and no sense of humour.


HI. HEHEHE. :3. I'M BACK OMG I HOPE I DIDN'T LOSE ANY READERS HAHAHA. XD. MY LIFE IS 'GREAT' EVER SINCE MY SCHOOL STARTED. HOW ABOUT YOU? XD. LOL.

So the title came from my tshirt. So well there's a "LOVE IS" on the picture anyway^-^. And sorry! I don' feel like posting any photos on this post so yes! There's only one picture of me! HAHAHA JUST STARE AT IT PLEASE~! XD. I don't know why is my eyes so blurry, I think because my webcam wasn't that clear that time well someone must had done something on my webcam. (: 

So yesyesyesyesyes THERE'S A ASSIGNMENT GOING. ARGH I HATE IT. It's like a homework which consist of 20% overall for the module. Yes now I'm having two modules; Organisational Behaviour(OB) and Business Accounting and Finance(BAF). For OB it's about assignment and for BAF, IT'S A CLASS TEST.  But to be frank, I prefer class test than assignment because assignment is sure harder than test! >__>.  Hehe. Doing Social Perception with YunLin for OB assignment and I hope we can score as high as possible.~! HAHAHA I'm always aiming high! :3. And I hope I won't get any disappointment this time round please. 

And today is the May3rd. Time sure passes fast. And and and.... 8more days! XD. Okay bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment