Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Monday, April 23, 2012

A boring start, never ending sufferings.


Hiiiiiii. So time for school. Time for me to be so so so stressful ! Okay spamming of photos today! XD.
In MDIS life. Lessons are boring like mad. I keep daydream. Haha! :p. And I somehow regretted going into mdis man.. >< . Because I don't think that the lecturer even want to give a damn because I wanted to ask her about finance however she asked me to read my textbook. What is this?! -__- .



Stress! ~~!!













Mocha to keep me awake! :3




Today's lunch! :D.


So.... My bear bank with a few $1 coin only! XD.

 There's still somemore picture with ice-cream but I removed it, however not on purpose. Taken a few weeks back? (:.
Pastamania and battleship with hubby on Saturday. :D.


Ahhhhh it's so blurry! And I didn't notice that until I reached home! :( .

Okayyyyyy end of my post wheeeeee. :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment