Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Friday, March 9, 2012

You know that it's impossible. But the problem is where you still cling onto the person while lying to yourself that it's possible.

Hi. Hi. Hi. Today I've went to JP with my mummy. Yes ofcourse we were there to shop ok!(; . Ohyah, Happy18th Birthday to LeeShiHui. ^-^.

Yes, with this face of mine... HAHAHA.
Upgraded to iOS 5.1 , AND IT LOADED VERY SLOW. I was there waiting because I want to use it and so, I went to stare at it for a long time and anyway it doesn't really make any difference because I don't have Siri or whatever!:@.
Lunch at this lailai beef noodle. haha. :D.
THE FOOD IS DAMN A LOT. I haven't even finish half of the food and I'm full. I had also never seen my mummy can't finish her food before LOL. Food wasn't bad and we can be really full . :D.
I keep telling my mum to buy that noodle for herself just because I want the milk green tea badly. LOL. And then I choose the rice set with 'peach' freeze end up becoming 'pineapple' freeze and I actually choose to change with my mummy, as I don't know why but I prefer the pineapple. Like so sudden, I usually hate pineapple a lot, until I went to KUKUP with those sweet pineapple. Haha. And then okay, those pineapple floating on the pineapple juice was sweet enough. Hehehe.
Brought this pink charger at $14 which the cable too. That's cute! XD.


Hi. HIIIII. OKAY I KNOW THIS IS CUTE. No need to comment okok!

Byebye. Remember to follow my twitter! @Ahchewx_x . :3

No comments:

Post a Comment