Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"When you love someone, thinking about them is just like breathing. You do it without thinking, and you do it all the time."

HIIII PEOPLE. I'M BACK :3 .
TODAY IS 29TH FEB HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 4years1time. Hehehehehe I'm mad k.


A few weeks ago I ate pepper lunch with mummy! :D. Okay first time eating okay so that's why I'm sharing it out, hahaha. I don't feel embarrassed at all and I don't know why. LOL. I even dare to say that I didn't take an aeroplane before hahaha. So envy that my sist took aeroplane to HK before walao. Life is unfair, not fair !!!! LOL . I want to take aeroplane please. I don't mind if i could take aeroplane just to Malaysia. hahaha. :B. I want to go HK toooooooo!^-^

Post blog because today s 29feb only. Cheh. Okay byeeee. Ending with two bigbang video!



49days and counting. :).

Anyway remember to follow my twitter! :p. @Ahchewx_x .
Goodbye,xoxo!:3

No comments:

Post a Comment