Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

You're that unique boy, that mend the scar in my heart.

Hi. It's been a long time ever since I blogged. Hahaha. Sorry for being so inactive but I'll still continue to be inactive because I can't be using laptop for the whole day.. Anyway today I'll be posting two different post because I've too much to say. :) . Anyway the cracker that I'm taking on the picture above is nice. It's coated with sugar so I guess not many people will like it lahh. But then I find it nice because it's sweet. I love sweet food. :D. On this post, I will be typing so much because I've filled this with photos instead. Hehehe. Enjoy!:3.

This few pictures below is taken when I'm going to ITE college East for registration, although I'm a little regret for going to that school for registration leh.. And ohwell, life still goes on.
Garrett popcorn, it's really sweet. :)
A day out with my sist to bugis and then end up our stitch being tied up together for being home late. My mum is cute.. :*. And my stitch's ear is pitiful. LOL. And I bought this yellow,black spect and some clothing. And also Stitch anti-dust cover, for just $3 ! :D.

Went out with YunLin yesterday and I bought this eye mask for sleeping purpose and a new water bottle! Yay!:3.

Okay and of my post! Remember to follow me at @Ahchewx_x on twitter, byeeee! XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment