Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Monday, February 20, 2012

Love is like drinking beer. Once you get too much of it, you begin to act stupid.

Hi strangers, friends, bestfriends, enemies, or whatever-nonsense you are . :D.
So how are you ? :) . Since you're reading my blog, I advice you that if you hate to see my face so much, you better close my blog okay! Because all the pictures below are showing my 'act-cute' picture. I dare not to say that i'm cute or whatever-shit it is because ohwell, firstly, some bitches who didn't even have the rights to criticise me will be the first one who will say that i'm thick skinned or whatever blah blah blah. anyway, you're not any better. so alright, just enjoy my nonsense right here. :) Lalalalalala . -____- .

So this few days, what am I doing then? I didn't went out for like 1..2..3..4 days already, that's because last wednesday I went to WildWildWet with Jiahui, Natasha & Natasha's friend (erm sorry! I can remember her face but because I only heard her name once, I can't remember!) . & The day after Wednesday which is Thursday, I went out with Yunlin and also nothing really happened to my hand, just sunburnt and reddish . But after that day, my hand became so itchy and i'm there doing somthing to my hand and tardah , hand swollen and there's like some blood mark there, gosh. I don't even dare to go out because I don't want to wear jacket out as sometimes, the weather is just too hot, but not for today as it's raining right now. :( . So I got urge to shop for some long sleeve clothing . At least long sleeve clothing wasn't as thick as jacket . :). Anyway, my hand is going to get well soon if I don't touch it anymore, so hope it recovers. I'm going out tomorrow with my mummy but I don't want that mark to be there!^-^
So well, so this is what i had done. haha. playing facebook games once again. :D.

Up there is the smurf & co. okay whatever . I find this game cute max. LOL . And my sist saw me playing and also start playing . HAHAHA . CUTE LAH . The one below is magic land . Playing it since last year but getting less active now because I can't play a game for too long as I'l end up feeling bored anyway. Downloaded Maplestory and Audition but my laptop doesn't allow me to play, feeling quite sian -___-.

Anyway, I'm not born to please you so well , here's for the haters.
Don’t like me? Cool, I don’t wake up every day to impress you.
&Ohyah, i'm also quite active in tumblr now. Do follow if you want to :p .

:)

Okay, now below will all be my pictures, you can close the browser if you want. :B.


^ Acting as a cow'girl' . HeeeeHaaaaaaa. :P .
^ And now i'm acting as a policewoman , I know i'm acting cute k. :D .
^ And now as a nurse, okay this picture is quite horrendous . haha . :D.
^ called it king instead, because it seems like a king more than the queen. :)
^ alright lastly one mouse hat. i don't care, i just love doing weird stuff as i'm way too bored !

:)
^ I like this so much. But I really don't know why. :( . Anyway too bad lahh HAHAHAHAHA. :D.

heh, i had painted my nails today, but only my left hand but not the right hand because i'm right-handed . haha.


& Do follow my Instagram @ lastr0mance .(that's my username.)
and also do follow my twitter @Ahchewx_x . Hehehe I don't know why am I also doing 'advertisement' when I was about to end my post. Blahblah. Alright byebye readers & I love AJL . :3 .

&Goodluck to everyone who's taking their CommonTest ehh! :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment