Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Maybe I'm over you. Maybe I've moved on. Maybe I like someone else, but maybe, I'm just a really good liar.



Okay something happened in my blogger account .
I can only see code and the add image icon , but nevermind .
Because I still can post what I want to .

Loving you is as simple as learning abc .
But forgetting you is as hard as writing a perfect compo with full marks.
And flashback really hurts . I can remember how much fun we had when
we were together . I can remember how I tried to hide on the other
building when i suspect that my grandparents were under my block .
I can remember comparing heights in front of the lift .
People can make as much silly stuff they want . But I don'tknow why .
I find all cute .
But well , I know that all this silly stuff will never happen again .
I don't think that I can ever see you again .
Loving him was my choice . and anyway i did told him before that if
i ever started loving him, i'l stop msg him . But i didn't stop .
So I guess that I've broke the promise I've make .
Maybe he did love me , maybe he don't . but ohwell, if i really do love him,
i should let him be happy isn't it ?
he can text anyone he likes . he can make me as emo as he likes.
who would care anyway ? I'm just one stupid girl .
But all i need to know is where he don't love me .

Yes, I'm deeply in love . But I can't stop myself , he is just like a drug .
I want to make myself stop loving him , I want to be happygirl everyday .
I want to have a simple life where no one can hurt me .
But I can only say that I'm hurt everyday . I can't be as happy as before.
I shouldn't even give him my number in the first place if I know that all
this would happen. What am I to you seriously ?
You said that you love me . I said that you're just trying to make me smile.
I don't understand boys , do they mean it when they said 'I love you' ?
How I wish that he really mean it .
Just a text from him can make me feel happy for the whole day .
But then if I know that I'm not the only girl that he always text ,
i'll never feel the same anymore .
How I wish that I know what's the content . and knowing that they do not
have feelings towards each other .
I don't know the future . I don't know if they will be together and i've
to fake a smile and say 'last long' , how can i make myself to do that ?

If one day they were together and they want meet the in-laws .
HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO FACE THEM ? Seeing them so happily together
when I'm so hurt inside . Yes, I wish to see him being happy ,
but at the same time , i'll always feel hurt whenever i see the reason that
he is happy is not because of me , but it's another girl .

And all I can say that is no one can understand me .
He say he understand me but I don't think he understand me .
And yes I'm stupid , if he do love me , ofcourse he will wish that I'll
be happy isn't it ? But since I see that he hurt me more than he
could make me happy nowadays . There's only a reason , where he don't love
me . Ikr .
I don't know anything , I only know how to cry .
Why do I have to think of him every single second ? That's not the life
I want .
I can do nothing anyway, I just love you . That's all .
You can don't love me , but you can't stop me from loving .
Be happy k . :)

FML . I just feel like eating twister fries how T.T
twister fries taste like one-of-the-seafood . So yummy .
If someone could help me buy twister fries . hmm . ~.~

Goodbye .

No comments:

Post a Comment