Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Girls cant stand, one-word replies, especially if it's someone I REALLY want to talk to.


HI EVERYBODY . IT'S 2012 NOW . HAHA . First post in 2012 yeah? ^^

so well , all i can say is just ..
HAPPY NEW YEAR .

a new year, a new start . forget all those unhappiness , and start a new year well ! :) .

Do forgive me if i've ever do something wrong and you dislike it .
Because i'm still the same, too straight forward . &&
I always do things without thinking of the consequences . SO I'M SO SORRY !

but well, something that i can't change, where i still love someone ^^
school is going to reopen for him sooooooo, happy schooling! :)

Actually i miss some juniors in my school , especially the chinesedance members! :)
I remember having fun with Xiwei (mama) . the part where me and she don't want
the babies , and so i call her 'bu yao hai zi de mama' . xD .
I remember that i love Yujia's dance a lot , her dancing is awesome.
I also remember talking in a group with some girls , instead of practicing , we're
talking , and talk and talk and talk non-stop . awwww , miss those times . ^^

well , 'O' level results will be released between 9-11 Jan 2012 .
I'M VERY AFRAID BECAUSE I DREAMT THAT I WENT TO ITE FOR 2TIMES .
OMG, DON'T DO THIS TO ME PLEASE . T.T


& last7days - 116views . sooooo who viewed my blog? :B .

goodbye everyone! ^v^

HAPPY2012 . :3

No comments:

Post a Comment