Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

When I'm alone, I think of so many things to say to you, but when I have a chance to tell you, I go speechless.

Hi . I don't feel good .
Choose to typed all my emotional feeling to my twitter .
Typing in blog doesn't make me feel great .

-Ohwell, I just love you, yesyes you. It's you.

Now , I finally started on my private blog .
Although I locked that blog, but if people hacked into my account .
They will know my secret lol . Just kidding . ~

I guess the reason of my eyes being so dry it's because I cried too much -__- .
I was wondering why my eyes so dry like mad .
And yesterday, I don't know who the fuck posted a guy's naked picture .
And because I came to see that , my eyes became so itchy during midnight .
Screw that idiot ! :@ .

I don't know why but I'm totally not interested with all those naked thing .
But that's great . I'm not as dirty as I thought I'l be . So innocent :) .

Okay, finish my own compliment . I'm still awesome k .
Despite all those emo-ing session during morning and yesterday.
I thought I'l never be pessimistic again , it looks like I'm wrong .
I'm still as weak as ever . Oh siansiansiansian.

Today is Onew's birthday! Happybirthday Onew! With loves ! :) .

Time for Running man ep36 . :D . Gary & Jihyo - Monday Couple fighting ! (y) .

Goodbye. ^v^

No comments:

Post a Comment