Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I don't miss you. I don't miss you. I don't miss you. I don't miss you. I don't miss you. Who am I kidding? I miss you like crazy ..


Hi everybody! Now it's December !!! :)
Miss me miss me not ?
I've been watching Running Man this few days , now on ep20 ! Hahaha!
Fast right ? :) . But now I'l be watching it slowly .
If I watch too fast , I'l be bored like mad ! :D . Wanting to play maple .
But I wonder what's wrong with my laptop . There's a problem there! :@ .

K, from now on wards , I guess I'l be quite active in blog stuff .
But then the post will be very short because I want to squeeze in 3posts in
one page ! But well , this shall be the first one . :D

I love him, Yes I mean it . :)
But , perhaps we're not meant to be together , so well .. I guess it's time
for me to get up and move on . Rather than falling down and not able to
stand up forever . That's not me k .
I want to be a happygirl . And yes, ofcourse I want him to be happy too. :')

Goodbye. Follow me at Twitter ! @Ahchewx_x ^v^

No comments:

Post a Comment