Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Monday, December 12, 2011

Missing someone: that very moment when you’re doing something and wishing they were right there with you.

k , I don't know why I find myself looking so nice while looking into the mirror .
But whenever I took a peekture of myself , I totally look like one monster . Urgh .
Haha ! I prefer taking peekture of myself with small eyes . I find it cuter . :p
Because whenever I open my eyes naturally , while taking peektures .
I look old man . Ugh , because my fringe and eyes looks weird together . :(
So in reality , you seldom see me making small eyes as that's not my real-self k .
Unless I'm laughing , my eyes will become smaller. Okay I can't control myself.

No more emo post this time, I think that my sist will see this post right , Xinyan ?
Haha, I know you're laughing . And now you stop smiling . LOL . :D
Caught yah! *winkwink* .
I went to blog because my sist say she only allow me to see two episode .
If I only want to watch ep31 and ep32 .. I must do something else .
Since I'm not suppose to be make this post emo again .

Urgh this post is long enough already ~ :p
Looks like I should find back my private blog and post on there! :@ .
But totally forgotten about the Username and the blog url . As I'd removed .
And yeah, I almost forgotten about the group I had last year, I haven't remove.
Because I've totally forgotten about that . Although it had sweet memories .
Well it's memories . And it will be the past . Everything changes . :)
Like things changes , people changes .
Last time you would say 'Iloveyou' everyday but now you don't .
So that's an example of things changes . Right ? ^v^

Haha ! I don't look like myself ! :D .
I must be crazy , I actually love that thing on my nose . Whenever I take out
that thing, my nose hurts . But I fuckin love that feeling . Awwwww!! xD .
Lol , I'm indeed insane . Haha .

Basically , I've started playing a new game on facebook ; Magic Land .
Seriously , I'm real bored at home so I've to find something to do.
If it doesn't rain later , I think .. I'l go out for a walk tonight . :D .
So goodbye . ~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment