Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Don't make someone your everything, because if they leave you'll be left with nothing.

Ah domo domoooo :p
Hey hello . I guess no one will be seeing this post by me because
my blog is so so so dead like mad so people must have give up going to my blog.

Ah heheheeheheeeee !! ^v^

So well, I've dyed my hair . And the outcome is not what I want can ?!
But it's okay! :) . I'm thinking whether to dye dark chocolate colour
4months later . So I'l be back to normal eh! :) .
Holiday is boring . I was thinking about having jobs.
For now , I feel like not going to any interview anymore because
I don't have the mood man . :(

Now, I actually hope that I didn't fall from the start .
Lol , I don't like myself , just because of loving , I feel like I'm going to listen
to all nonsense . I don't like this kind of feelings .
If this continue , not only I can say that you've changed .
I'm going to change already lah . =.=
From my point of view .. It's obvious that he don't love me at all k .
If he did, he will always make an effort to make me smile . :)

Okay, I wna watch Already Famous leh! :( .
But then I don't think I got chance to watch leh :( . :( .
Ah . Don't care already . Whoever wna watch , call me also lah! :p

Heh, bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment