Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

That one guy that has the key to my heart doesn't know how to use the key.

Difference between mind & heart: your mind tells you what the smart thing to do. Your heart tells you what you’re gonna do anyway.

Hello . : )
Yes , I think I've not been blogging since Aug3 . LOL . ~
That's 21 days , which is 3weeks . Not bad right ? Opps , I think I've
totally forgotten about blogging . ~ :D

Shityshity! Today , I went to performing arts studio because I need to waste
time , as I'm waiting for Santa Ho . ^^
And also , went to see MissTeyyyyy ! & My sist ! :D
My sist say that I look a bit different today , SHE SAY :
"Wow , you're so fat! Why your face suddenly so chubby?"
(I translated this sentence to English , she said that in Chinese ^^?)
Eeeeeekyeeeerr! N O W A Y M A N ! I don't wanna turn fat lah!
& I'm already fat ! ROARRRRRR ! :@
I may look skinny , but my legs are way tooooo fat ! YUCK , my skirt blocked it .
I mean school skirt . Seriously , I don't like my leg ! T.T

Eeek , I hate people who act kind towards me just because they need me .
& then when they don't need my help , their attitude turn into shit again .
ROAR . ! ~ Anyway , who don't hate people who is like this ? :p

I'm 'gay' today! :B .
Not bisexual ah! I'm happy! : )
Because , this is the first time I got A1 for POAAAAA , 2011 . WHEEEEEE . ! xD
But then , I still have to blame myself for not memorising correctly! T.T
Or should I say .... 2011 + 2010 ? :p
LOL , because I only got an 'A' for POA when I was in Sec3 .
It's a pity that , that's not prelim exam ah! :(

My beloved mummy bought me KOI today , hehe! xD
Aiyah! My face looooooks old , ah ! Forget it . ~ (Who cares anyway ah?)

& I love my blog title + I'm going to end my post here !

Bye friend ! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment