Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Friday, August 26, 2011

Dear haters, I couldn't help but notice that 'Awesome' ends with 'me' and 'Ugly' starts with 'u' ! :B

Good afternoon ladies and gentleman , welcome to my blog! : )

P/S ; Post for fun only.

I ' m q u i t e h a p p y b e c a u s e , I c a n s l e e p t i l l 1 0 i n s t e a d o f . . .
6 ! :@

Today ;
0540 , Hands up - Bigbang . This song rang ! My sist woke up and went into
the toilet . :(
0600 , the time where SNSD - Way to go , will rang !
Because that's my alarm . LOL LOL . I went to off that alarm ,
thinking that I can wake up later because my sist was using the toilet .
Close eyes a while ...... Ohmygod , I slept -,-
0635 , I don't know how I actually woke up , but when I see the time ..
I jumped out of my bed and rush into the toilet . LOL ! ~

The worst is . . . I don't even know that it's raining that time! ._.
That's stupid okay . Oh darn it .

Blogging is boring , so okay bye! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment