Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Friday, August 5, 2011

How does it feel to be unnoticed by the person you notice most? It's like giving your most beautiful painting to a blind man.

Maybe after everything I do to forget you, I'm still not over you. Maybe I don't want to be.

Went to bishan today with Zhaoxian & Yunlin to buy our KOI .
And yes , I love today's KOI pearl , hahaha! Nice to bite . Hehehe!
Today is Friday , it's Friday Friday Friday! :B

Time passes so fast , today it's 0508'11 .
& I hate National day , I mean the day after National day .
(Which is my grandma's birthday.)
Not that I hate my country or my grandma , I love my country and my grandma .
But , that day reminds me of my past . Darn it . I hate that feeling .
I didn't remember the date , but that's my grandma's birthday .
I can't forget . & I seriously hate Pet Society @ Fb . LOL .

Fine , I'm not going to mention my past on this post after this full stop .
Okay , that's it . No more .

I think there's something wrong with me , whenever I drink KOI ,
the next thing will happen to me is that my stomach will be extremely pain .
I don't know why , maybe it's because I drank too much tea . LOL .
Yawn ! Monday is National day celebration , no lesson , that's somehow great !
I heard that Chinese dance is going to perform , Hehehe! I'm excited ! :D
It's a pity that my sist is not going to perform because she got her GB ,
But it's okay! I can see her marching ! GOHHHHHHHHHH . Hehe ! :B
My sister marching (y) okay! Haha , people say one . I don't know!

Chemistry & EL trail exam on Thursday , I don't even know what will we
be testing on leh! WTH ? Hm , maybe I'm going to read my Chapt4 SS essay tmrw!
Chapt5 on Monday ! :D
Maybe only . 50% 50% .
See the fairy (Translate into CL please , & cancel away the 'nv' .)

Kthxbai ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment