Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Sunday, June 19, 2011

There are certain people who aren't meant to fit in your life, no matter how much you want them to be there.

Hey hey you you , I wna be your girlf ! (y)
Miss me miss me not ?
Yesterday, My cousin(s) went to my house to celebrate Happyfatherday .
Well , can I say 'Happy grandfather day?' Because my father wasn't there .
The chocolate cake was superb! Wow wow wow , unlike other chocolate cake ,
that cake was super smooth and it tasted awesome! HO JIA ! :D

HEHEHE ! :B , I wasted my time camwhore @ my webcam !
I had taken too much photos , so , most of them wasn't there .
Hahaha! Gagaga! :S

Hehoha! Actually , my motive of updating my blog is just because of one reason .
Which is ; HAPPY FATHER DAY . DADDY MUAX ! :D
Iloveyou tothemax okay! Enjoy sleeping ah daddy! (y)

& also to all my non-real blood daddy , I'm here to wish you a
Happyfatherday too! (:

At home sibei boreeeeeeeeeeeed! I want to go out nahhhhhhhhhh!
7days later will be my badbadbadbad day!
Everyone who see this , msg me at night haobuhao? :p I need someone to
console meeeee , hahaha! :D
(Because I'll be giving my daddy the worst present ever! ;x)
Don't need to guess already , yup , you guessed correctly! :(
LOL .

No comments:

Post a Comment