Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that never said, but your heart already know it's over.

Hihi ! :B , here's a short post . I went to 313 today with Y and Z .
Watched super 8 with them . That show not bad not bad ! :D
I jumped again , because I also don't know why that monster came out .

After thatwent to buy gongcha, & I brought it home .
I haven finish my milktea, not even half -.- Something is wrong with me .
Because I will always drink finish . :/
& MY STOMACH HURTS TTM . When it stops , I went to drink my milktea ,
after drinking it , .... 1 minute later .. Stomach pain again .
There's something wrong with that milktea ba ? ;/

No la, I'm sick again :(

OMFG , I'm SO UGLY WHEN I'M SMILING WITH MY TEETH THERE !!! :(
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :(
Ugly like mad , :( .
I also don't know why am I so BHB , everytime keep saying that I'm cute -.-
OMGOMGOMG , I suddenly feel that I'm so BHB .

Ah! Friday need to go to school lehhhhhh! Not fair , I'm not getting any prize ,
but school wants us to go back to school and see people getting merit award.
That's unfair ! Mr Raja don't allow me to get Merit award this year ,
because I got it last year , Yuck! :(
I will envy people one , can I don't go ? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment