Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Monday, June 27, 2011

A man who treats his woman like a princess is proof that he has been born and raised in the arms of a queen.

Nah , I'm acting cute here . I know , so keep all those nasty comments to yourself .

School starts today . I'm very sad ! I don't hate school like others do .
As I keep seeing people in facebook posting status about school sucks or whatever .
Oh well , people who wrote that , look here .
Think deeper huh , if there's no school , do you think you can have dreams ?
As school teaches you a lot of stuff . And yah , I personally don't like the school
timing as I've to wake up early in the morning , I've to walk to interchange and then
take bus 856/925 to school . I've to be quick as I must take the bus before 0710 .
Or I'l be late , not like last time , where I can reach school by 0725 .
Not anymore . I don't like it , because I love to waste my time by doing my
stuff slowly . :(

Actually , we students really sacrifice a lot on schools . :(
You see , because of school , we've lesser sleep , resulting in panda eyes .
Roar! I hate panda eyes , & my panda eyes are deep , very deep!
I don't hate school , because school is the place where we can communicate
with our friends and understand them more .

OH DARN IT , I SAW ONE ANT CRAWLING ON MY LAPTOP SCREEN !

LOLWKASF , I suddenly changed subject , due to one ant .
Okay , what did I done ? :D
I've done some of my holiday homework! Like Amath , English & Geography .
Chemistry alsooooo! :p
Next , I also done my Chinese okay! I didn't lie , although CL ask us to read
4 'O' level oral thingy , which I don't feel like reading ~
Yesterday , I actually used 1hour of my time reading it .
Yah, I've read . But the problem is , I don't know what the hell is that word ?!
So , Reading CL is useless , don't you think so ? :D
My Chinese really fail , ohdear . If I get a B3 , can I don't retake?!
I KNOW I CAN'T GET A2 LARHHHHHHHHHH ! :@

SHIT YOU ANT , WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE MY LAPTOP ALONE ?!
I don't want to kill you , please go away! (IRRITATING . )

Lastly ,
So , if I wear makeup , I'm plastic ?
I speak my mind , so I'm a bitch ?
If I cry , I'm an attention seeker ?
& I like taking picture , so I'm conceited ?

EH YOU , Stop picking on me & don't test my patience , bitchhhhhhy -'-

No comments:

Post a Comment