Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Women's tears are men's horror . Men's tears are women's honor .




I miss Chinesedance! I miss the CNY dance most ! Gee! (:

Opps , the last photo of mine is super omg! ><" My tissue box very cute right?
Hello kitty one! Yes , I had used one box of tissue , because I'm having a
terrible flu . I wonder if I can get well by Monday .
If not , my CL confirm can't make it already . I'm planning to retake my 'O'
level again , because I know I'll not be able to get a A2 -.-
I just hope for a B3 ! :D Please , at least a B3 please! :(
I hope that paper 1 will ask about teenagers issue , because I only know how
to write that . I'm serious! :(
Or I will flunk my paper1 already! He he he . Till now , I haven really started
my CL . I'm still using comp/laptop neh! How? Die already right? :D
Ohyeah , I've planned that I'll be doing my homework for the first few weeks!
And play after that , haha . Nice planning right? :D

Yesterday went to MTPS with my mummy and xinyan .
I almost cried when I see my result , because I'm very worried for my EL .
I scare that I will not be able to make it for my 'O' level .
On thursday , I somehow remember that I dreamt that I got 13th position
for my mye . Awwww (13 is a unlucky number okay!)
And it's Friday , I don't want to be the unlucky one! Well , it's a relief that
dream will not come true in reality . So , phew ! :D

If you found out that I'm always looking at you ,
it doesn't mean that I'm in love with you , no ah! It's just because I really feel
very very very awkward whenever I saw you!

Looks like I've already no longer love him nehhhhh! :D
I don't mind when people are trying to matchmaking him and other girls.
If this happens last time , you will find me go one corner emo already!
Happy memories are worth keeping in my heart , yeah ?
Feel happy for me alright ? :D

Love , you're no longer important to me . Yay!
Okay , good luck to anyone who is taking 'O' level MT on Monday!
(Including me! (: )

No comments:

Post a Comment