Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Saturday, May 14, 2011

True friends make the bad times good , and the good times unforgettable .


" Life's too awesome to waste your time thinking about someone who doesn't treat you right. "




Koi ! Yesterday was my last year in this school having mye .
Ha ha ha ! No more midyear in this school ! I won't choose to retain even if I fail .
(My 'O' level .) Because I've to drop two subject if I want to .
Siao , POA and Amath leh . Noway man ! Because without this two subject ,
I only left 5subject to live . Ah , nonononono!
After Physics mye , I went out to Amk with my mama and papa! Hahaha .
Watch a NC16 movie again , Priest . Wahahaha! Too much violence ! I jumped up 3times!
The vampire suddenly bomb out one :D
Lazy post ^^ End here ba! Zia jian ah !

No comments:

Post a Comment