Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I didn't know how much you actually mean to me .


"If payback is a bitch and revenge is sweet, then I'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet . "

Okay , I don't wna make you puke at the start .
So , done with my nonsense . I told myself that I'll study at 4pm , and look at the time.
It's 1604 and I'm still stuck at my laptop . I don't bear to leave my laptop alone .
I scare my laptop will be lonely , hahaha! All excuses .
Today is Mathematics p2 , Hahaha! I actually finished it 1min before the teacher say ,
"Please put yr pen down !" Lucky ~ If I didn't manage to finish it , I guess I'll be complaining
like siaozaborh ! He he he !
Tmrw Amath p2 and POA p2 , Cmi ba . Amath p1 was tough , I almost died in the middle
of the examination . And a 4e1 guy actually say Amath p1 was easy , WTF .
Biantai siol , another Terence thng ! Close one eye also can do . Eeeeek!
If one person say that the paper is easy , & I find it tough , I feel that ..
I'm so stupid , okay ! Comeon, let's listen to BigBang - Stupid Liar ~
" I'm so stupid , I'm so stupid , I'm so stupid ! "

This few days , I found out I keep listening to B2ST - Break down .
I guess I'm going to break down , really la! Today when I'd finished my Math p2 ,
I totally can't remember my answers . I feel so stress , really stress .
Is like , we've to be in the hall for MYE . And , the feeling is like I'm going for 'O' level now.
I must stop playing , I wonder if I can control myself .
I need some motivation , I easily lose confident on myself . And I'm so dumb .

One joke , Geography - What's deforestation ?
The MYE paper ask if deforestation benefit us . I answer yes , because deforestation
is to protect the tress . What nonsense ?! Deforestation is about cutting/burning of
trees and I say PROTECT trees . WTF ! :@
My 13marks just gone like that , Sign . So after that , I really lose confident /.
I'll remember for life , what's deforestation . I will . Even my sister knows :(

"Don't chase the one who is walking away from you . Sometimes , try to look back to the one who is walking towards you . "

I somehow agree with this sentence .
Yup , I'll forget this guy , I won't chase him , I don't wna be so thick skin .
Maybe , I should be looking forward , :D
To be frank , I've let go ! I seldom think of him already , so happy! :p
I won't cry because of him anymore , yay . Not anymore okay .
If you know , you won't be able to be with someone you wish to have .
Let it go , you won't regret .
But if you think you might have the chance , try it out .
Hahaha! May you success , but too much confident will led to great disappointment .
Just like my N level result , I thought I'll get at least 3'A's but I didn't .
So , don't be over-confident (: /.

And lastly , I'll end my post with this quote . I will not be blogging unless I've nothing to do .
"Life doesn't always give you second chances, so take the first one and grab it before it's too late. "

No comments:

Post a Comment