Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Sunday, March 6, 2011

People cry not because they're weak , is because they're too strong .


Yesterday went out with Yunlin and Zhaoxian , to yishun and then to bugis :D
Back home about 6 ? Should be la . Ohwell , I keep menioning that
I want to extend my hair , My hair so short ! :(
I've to retake Math this time ! Because cannot refund leh , should have listen
to Yunlin first leh ! Walao , regret liao leh . Soon , I've to ask my daddy for
money ~ $10.75 :D
Today .. I want to cut my fringe again ! Maybe a few hours later ba !
And then I've to rush off my Amath homework , No choice ..
I've to be very handworking now ! Or ... Haix !
This year stress won't die one right ? I can relax after my O level !
However , I cannot stay away from my laptop leh . Sian -.-\
Anyway , This is just a short post !
Holiday is coming in one week time ! ~

Byebyebye ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment