Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Yes ! I'm selfish, everyone is selfish. If not , life will be very pathetic .

Sweet ! I really love my eyes ! :D
I mean the brown eye ;p Not the panda eye ah !
Yesterday went to watch 127hours with OBAA ! YEAH OBAA OBAA OBAA !
`
Well , the show still okay la . I find the hand being cutted is disgusting .
I only know how to close my eyes that time !
Another NC16 movie ! The second time I'm watching leh !
First time watched NC16 movie with Zx and the guys .
Second time watched with OBAA ! :D
Hmmm , I'm looking forward to watch the third time ! ;p

Recently , I feel that blog isn't the place for me to pour out my feelings .
People will be visting my blog anyway ! ;/
Though I didn't know who'll be the one or two or three who is visiting ..
As I do not put out my Cbox etcetc ?
And pple will just randomly ask . Haix .
Or maybe I should start updating my feeling inside my Private blog again ?
I think the last post which I post on my P.blog is .. before 2011 ?

Sad case :
I thought I'm going to recover already . But because yesterday I ate
POTATO CHIPS !?
So I'm coughing again , FML la ! :(
Okay ! I'll not touch any tidbits already , until I'm FULLY recover !

Engzhi asked OBAA if we want overnight and cycle anot ..
Hope Zx and Somaline would want ! Because I need to play lehhh !
Study all times will die one !
I know Yl can't go , so cannot mention her already :(
Hehehehe ! I want OBAA outing too ;p

Hao le , I need to end my post alr !
Because I lazy post liao ! And then I need to do my POA homework ~

No comments:

Post a Comment