Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New year , but i'm going to remain myself .


Sad laa , yesterday my house whole day no internet ! Then i cannot say
Happy 2011 new year laaaaaaa ! ):
Yesterday date so nice ! 1/1/11 leh ! :D And the first day of my day is
so bored ! Whole day dontknow face what thing sia .
Face the laptop without internet ? Or go play with my pictures ?
And because no internet , i cannot watch my show sia . BORED LAAA .
Next time i must plan my day first , incase suddenly this kind of things
happen to me again !
`
You know ! My baking life chaodah liao laaaa , WTF ):
School starting in two days time , hao jing zhang leh ! And i think after this
post right , will seldom post blog , or maybe never post blog . Aiya ,
i think i'll post , just that seldom post only baa ? I must study ! ;p
Tmrw i'm not going to blog , because i'm going out with my darling (:
Hehehe ! ;p
Bye now ! I'm very busy now ;x
I wna Zuma & Baking life in facebook ? :D Hehehehe ! Zai Jian !
Anyway , i hope can grow tall laa , 2011 ! I love you , let me grow tall okay ?
`
&& Also , i almost forget !
H A P P Y B E L A T E D 2 0 1 1 N E W Y E A R !
No more Hohoho ! Is Hahaha ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment