Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'll stick to my decision . Dont change it .


Hello . This shall be my last post of the month i guess ? Because i've
really decided . I'll study . And i won't use my facebook , except for
weekends baa ? I dont think i can stand so long without using comp ;x
Well , dont ever change my decision . And i felt lucky that i choose not
to have boyf at this time :D
I know who am i . I MUST EXCEL LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !
O level , confirm more important than my love relationship ;p
Love wont last anyway , hehe ;x
`
Today is not my day . Awwwww , first day of school only then sian liao .
Okay , firstly , my index no. never change . Hehehe ;p
I'll consider my Amath as my first lesson ?
Amath :
Mr Tan LB is my Amath teacher for the year , or i shall say he will be
my last teacher for Amath in my Fuchun life ?
Unless i fail my O level ;x
I'll miss Beryl one laaa , xi guan le , scare that i cant follow up .
He give us a worksheet , and ask us to do in a foolscape . Hahas .
And i help him to save paper , by squeezing all my working in
a foolscape and save 2 more foolscape for other lesson . Li hai baa ?
I love today's Amath lesson alot ! Hehehe , i love that chapter alot !
Because , easy maa ;p But i'll be stress after that . ):
Math :
Mrs Kim is our math teacher , plus Mr Tan also .
Sad leh , first day then test already , i've already forgotten everything !
Well , the questions in the paper is from 2010 O level math .
Hahas , so i know how to do laa ;p But got alot careless leh ! ):
YAYYY ! Teaching Yunlin very fun nia . I hope can get A1 for math .
Then got free time can teach Yunlin :D
But then ! Math going to split class already laa , cannot teach Yunlin alr !
Walao , where can like this laaaa ? No one pei wo leh ! ): ):
Not fair . I wna appeal . ><"
Chemistry :
Got new teacher , Mrs chua . Her speaker spoilt my ear . lolx .
Today , she teach our sec4 chapter , and that chapter is the chapter
that i know alot de ;p
Nothing much to say ? Because i'm quiet that time !
Hehehehe ~
English :
Okay lorh ! Mdm Hanim is our English teacher ?
And i know . Then , she told us to say our grade for English ? And then also ,
Write our strength and weakness . And i told Mdm hanim that i've no
strength for English laa , Only got weakness . So can i just write weakness ?
Oh this is stupid -.- She answer and say , everyone got strength one :D
Walao , she make me super diulian you know !
She went to teach Nouns , verbs , abverb , adjective etcetcetc .
Then when she come to adjective , she went to say "Terence is a tall guy"
And then i knew what she going to say next -.-
And i told Yunlin , "Ehh , i tell you ah , she ltr will say i short one !"
And then , she suddenly really say my name . And look at me and say ..
"Xiangjun is a short girl" And then , whole class laugh -.-
Next , she say " Ermmm , nonono . Xiangjun is still a short girl "
And i was like WTF , And i just throw my cardigan on the table ,
show a bu shuang face . However , Hanim went to say , "see , she shy!"
Walao , first day of school make me so paiseh -.-
Whatever , ............
`
Then class admin then end liao ?
5n2 class dismiss seriously slow leh , go toilet liao come back already still
haven dismiss , wahhh ! Looks like i'm going to wait long long for Zhaoxian
and Somaline next time already . Sad laaa ):
Went to S11 for our lunch , and then went to school front gate for
Somaline's dog , and then go home . Okayyyyy ! The end .
I will stop facebooking on weekdays ;p Not weekends ah ! Hehehe ~
Byebye !

No comments:

Post a Comment