Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Friday, December 31, 2010

I hope 2011 is the year where i can grow taller by 10cm .


When time passes , i'm getting pretty ;p
HAHAHAHAHA ! P/S hoh ! I'm not trying to be BHB , this is what pple
say when i each time go to my cousin house , uncle house .. etc etc .
Okay ! I guess i'm going to end off my year by staring at my lappy .
Hope Xinyan got the heart to pei wo go outside countdown lehhhh !
Or people , who free to pei wo countdown ? ;p
(SORRY AH ! Not refering to pple who want to take advantage only)
Sad laaa ! OBAA no outing at night ): I want leh !
Hehehe ;x If i got boyf jiu hao le ! Cfm will pull him pei wo countdown !
All i want for 2011 is to have a smooth journey , getting good score for
my O level , and get taller by 10cm ! ;x
`
Here to wish everyone happy new year ! HAHAHAHA . Today 12am ,
i think i'll be sending msg to people again ! Sorry , once again ,
i won't be sending to pple who curse me in public de worhs !
But i not sure if anyone got change number leh ! Actually , i'm sending
to pple no. that i know they're using . If not i will skip , incase ;p
But still , i wish my friends , family , 5N1 & 5N2'2011 , teachers and blah ,
A happy 2011 uh , of course ;p
But then , tmrw then zai wish baa . I post bigbig , okay !?
HAHAHA . Done blogging , i blog for fun de anyway :D

No comments:

Post a Comment