Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Never be sad for what's over , just be glad that it was once yours .


Hello Ladies and Gentleman :D
Xiangjun is back for blogging !! :p
Here's a very very short post . Because i got alot alot alot homework to do .
Example : SS , Geog , English , Physics , Chemistry , Chinese !
I think i'm dying because i've to do this today .
`
Pathetic laa my sist! Everyday dog dog dog . LOL .
I'm going to be famous soon , see ! I appear on the screen so many times .
Hehehe ! I'm going to change handphone soon ! SOON !!!! :D
I not sure if i want to change my number anot . Feel like changing .
And i'll only allow few people to know , because i dont like pple disturb me .
HEHAHEHEHEHEHE ! ;p
I love my boyfriend ! (:
:3
Okayyy ! Nothing to post now la , i'm going to add few more songs .
And i want to learn dancing GEE !! :D
See me Nextweek again !!

No comments:

Post a Comment